Use of the 470-790 MHz frequency band
10 November 2016
Voting on Use of the 470-790 MHz frequency band in the Union: with my amendments.
- Member States need to adopt detailed… roadmaps on how to proceed with the allocation in case of delay beyond 2020 spectrum.
- 700MHZ frequency band is an opportunity for globally harmonized and coordinated spectrum for better services.
- Spectrum review of the use of the 470-694 MHZ frequency band in the Union is set up by 2023, ahead of the World Radio Conference.
- 700MHz frequency band is an opportunity for harmonised coordinated spect for mob broadband offering digital services – mHealth.
- Members States need to adopt detailed road maps:how to proceed with allocation of 700MHz in case of delay beyond 2020.
- Member States which delay the allocation of 700 band beyond 2020 can do on duly justified ground.